Selasa, 06 Desember 2016

Bikin Semur Ayam Pertama Tapi Langsung Berhasil

Bikin Semur Ayam Pertama Tapi Langsung Berhasil - But I did not care I was running as fast as possible, and tears flowed down my cheeks. He chased me, my brain kept thinking about what was said Romi. Feels like a dream to me what happened just now is it possible he was my friend loves me? I ran and did not care about the way I passed. Romi at the back kept chasing me and when crossing the street I do not care about vehicles passing by. Suddenly there were pushed from behind and I slammed my head hit the pavement. That instant all around me was dark and I did not know what happened.

Day after day, my condition began to improve, but in the day that Romi does not reveal himself. Maybe he'll forget me, and every time I ask Romi on their family always silent. On the day the long-awaited I was allowed to go home because my condition began to improve.

At home I kept thinking about Romi. He says he loves me but when I was sick he never menjenggukku, I kept bergerutu heart. And finally I decided to sajian semur ayam lengkap bumbunya home without the knowledge of my family. I walk through the alley way to quickly get to his house. Romi reached me at home but at home there is only Bi Imah a maid there.

I immediately ran to my room and cried all. I think, percobaan bikin pempek ternyata mudah banget love to be willing to lose his life for me. Why was I so stupid that it's supposed to be when I said yes, I love you too will probably not happen something like this. I'm on the outside of my room and asked my sister to take me to the hospital for menjengguk Romi Milky Way. Arriving there I see Romi with hoses attached to his mother and father cry. I immediately approached Romi who is unconscious and lying low. I held his hand and whispered into his ear and said.